- Detects leaks of Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6)used as a dielectric and insulator in: High voltage breakers, Gas insulated substations (GIS), Cables and tubular transmission lines, Electrostatic generators and transformers
- Detects ALL Halogenated refrigerants, in HVAC systems
- Microprocessor controlled circuit with advanced digital signal processing
- Variable frequency audible alarm
- True Mechanical Pump provides Positive airflow through sensing tip
- 14" Flexible Stainless Probe with Teflon Liner
- Certified to SAE J1627, UL and CE
The TIF TIFXP-1A is an advanced Refrigerant Leak Detector capable of detecting leaks of Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6) used as a dielectric and insulator in: High voltage breakers, Gas insulated substations (GIS), Cables and tubular transmission lines, Electrostatic generators and transformers. The advanced micro-processor at the heart of this unit permits more advanced management of the circuitry and sensing tip signal than ever before possible. The micro-processor monitors the sensing tip and battery voltage levels 4000 times a second, compensation for even the most minor fluctuations in signal. This translates to a stable, dependable tool for almost any environment. Convenience features have been added to enhance the usability of the XP-1A. Seven levels of sensitivity provide an increase of 64 times from level 1 to level 7. Unique Tri-Color LEDs show a progressive and wide ranging leak size indication, communicate the sensitivity level, and provide a true voltage indication of battery power level. A tactile keypad controls all functions of operation. A revolutionary new case design gives the user grip and control, and places the visual indicators in direct sight during use.