- RM200A Camera System with D2A Drum
- Easy to transport with wheels or carry handle
- Pipe Capacity (when used with a 5" (12.5 cm) pipe guide) - 1.5" to 8" (3.8 cm to 20.3 cm)
- Push Cable Length - 200' (61 m)
- Diameter - 0.3" (0.76 cm)
- Camera View - Self-leveling
- Light - 6 LEDs.
- Sonde Frequency - 512 Hz
- Resolution - NTSC 656 x 492 pixels; PAL 768 x 576 pixels.
- Spring Assembly Type - Single, Length, 12" (30.8 cm)
The Ridgid 42348 rM200A can be used with any SeeSnake monitor and is designed to dock with the CS6 and CS65 for convenient transport, operation, and storage.
Heavily tested for durability, the rM200A’s case helps pro-tect your push cable, prolonging the life of your equipment. Keeping the push cable enclosed when not in use also helps keep surfaces around and between your work areas clean
The rM200A includes a built-in sonde which helps locate problems in the pipe. The rM200A features a FleXmitter® sonde inside the spring assembly. FleXmitter sondes have longer, more powerful antennae capable of putting out a stronger signal without inhibiting the camera’s flexibility through turns. The sonde trans-mits a 512 Hz signal which can be detected by receivers such as the RIDGID SeekTech® SR-20, SR-24, SR-60, Scout™, or NaviTrack® II.
The rM200A is easy to transport with its handle assembly and wheels. One stow bin comes standard with each rM200A. Store a paint can, gloves, business cards, wrenches, or any other tool you want to keep nearby in the stow bin. Additional stow bins can be ordered and up to two can be installed on the rM200A.
The drum’s integrated counter measures how far the camera has traveled inside the pipe. The water-resistant keypad lets you control the counter’s functions, which in-clude day, date, time, distance, and preset or custom text overlays.