- NanoReel containing the push cable and camera head with a connection cable for a CA-300 monitor (not included)
- Small diameter and tight turn radius camera allows lines up to 85' (25 m) to be inspected with tight turns in 1" (25 mm) lines
- Lightweight and compact unit allows for easy transport and efficient storage
- Interchangeable drums let you change out the inner drum depending on the application
- N85S – Ultra small diameter lines 3⁄4" to 2" (20 - 50 mm) with tight turns for specialized applications
The Ridgid 39998 SeeSnake nanoReel is designed for use with the micro CA-300 inspection camera (sold seperately). The Ridgid SeeSnake nanoReel opens up new possibilities in long run small diameter inspection jobs. Applications where only Borescopes could reach can now be inspected using the nanoReel. Boiler Tubes, Supply Lines, Sprinkler Systems and a wide array of specialty applications can all be inspected using the Ridgid SeeSnake nanoReel.
The 39998 nanoReel is a modern, portable SeeSnake diagnostic reel that has the flexibility and adaptability to view small pipes, tubes, voids, and conduits. It contains a unique, removable cable drum which makes cleaning and replacing push cables convenient. Since the nanoReel comes with a removable system cable, it can be used with any SeeSnake camera control unit or with the hand-held micro CA-300 inspection camera. When using the nanoReel with an appropriate SeeSnake control unit, the operator can connect an external line transmitter and use a standard locator to line-trace the path of the nanoReel push cable in a pipe.
|33108||RIDGID 33108 Interconnect Cable for the Seesnake Monitors Systems||