- Ultra sharp dual Class II lasers easily identify surface area being measured
- 30:1 distance-to-spot ratio allows for more accurate measurements from greater distances
- Adjustable emissivity ensures accurate temperature measurements of virtually any surface
- Audible and visual alarms for temperatures outside of user-defined thresholds
- Backlit display for measurements in poorly lit areas
- Easily mounts to tripods for repeatable, precise temperature measurements
- Temperature range: -58° to 2192°F (-50° to 1200°C)
- Rated to IP54
- Response time: 150 ms
- Temperature display: Current temperature, MAX temperature
- Measurement units: Fahrenheit, Celsius
The Ridgid 36798 Micro IR-200 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick, and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button. Simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual Class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-200 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display. In addition to numerous other uses, this rugged, compact instrument enables professional tradesman to diagnose heating and ventilation problems, perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating without contact.
The micro IR-200 uses optics to sense emitted, reflected and transmitted energy, which is collected and focused onto a detector. The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading, which is displayed. Lasers are used to assist in aiming.