- Rugged Ergonomic Design makes it capable of withstanding jobsite rigor.
- Tri-Mode Detection™ gives the operator the flexibility to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alert which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings provides precise leak locating with the touch of a button.
- 16" Flexible Probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Field Replaceable Sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector (36163) provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of
combustible gases. The RIDGID micro CD100 is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and
many other combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels
of gases can be detected in seconds.
The RIDGID 36163 micro CD-100 Gas Detector is the tool for ensuring proper gas line installations, checking for
maintenance and repair needs or quickly pinpoint combustible gas leaks.