- Working pressure of 2200 psi and flow of 2.4 GPM for fast, effective cleaning of lines
- Activate the KJ-2200ís pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps
- Standard equipment includes FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while leaving the jetter outdoors
- Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head
- Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time
- 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features:
- ON/OFF switch
- Choke and throttle controls
- Easy access oil fill and dip stick
- The included H-30 Cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. Jetter and hose reel are easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains or remote storage. The compact cart offers a retractable handle and swivel hose reel minimizing storage space.
The RIDGID KJ-2200 63877 Engine Powered Water Jetting Machine is a portable high pressure water jetter designed to use a combination of water pressure and flow to clear grease, sludge, sediment and roots out of drains. A highly flexible and lightweight hose is propelled through the drain by the reverse jets on the jetter nozzle, and when retrieved scrubs the line flushing debris away. With the pulse activation engaged, difficult bends and traps are more easily negotiated. All RIDGID KJ2000's are equipped with a gasoline engine to drive the triplex plunger pump.
- 1 - 64772 H-61 1/8" Propulsion Nozzle
- 1 - 64777 H-62 1/8" Penetrating Nozzle
- 1 - 64782 H-64 1/8" Drop Head Nozzle
- 1 - 64787 H-71 1/4" Propulsion Nozzle
- 1 - 64792 H-72 1/4" Penetrating Nozzle
- 1 - 62877 H-30 WH 110' x 1/4" Jet Hose
- 1 - 48157 FV-1 Foot Valve
- 1 - 47542 H-21 Nozzle Cleaning Tool
- 1 - 51572 H-1235 Wash Wand Hose 1/2" x 35'