- Working pressure of 1350 psi and flow of 1.4 GPM for fast, effective cleaning of lines
- Dual Pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- 1.5 HP motor draws a maximum of 14 Amps and can run on most standard 115 Volt circuits
- Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain
- Duplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head
- pressure control valve allows quick and easy pressure adjustment
- Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time keeping you on the job
- Optional H-10 Cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. Jetter and hose reel are easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains or remote storage. The compact cart offers a retractable handle and swivel hose reel minimizing storage space. Optional adapter allows the KJ-1350 to be mounted on the upright H-30 Cart.
The RIDGID KJ-1350-2 63107 is a portable water jetter designed to use the combination of water pressure and flow to clear grease and soft blockages out of 1 1/4" to 4" drain lines. The RIDGID 63107 KJ13502 water jetter can be either hand carried or combined with a two wheeled cart and hose reel for transporting.
The KJ-1350-2 63107 has a 1 1/2 HP electrical motor with a 1350 PSI pressure rating and a 1.4 GPM flow rate. It is designed for residential and light commercial applications.
- 1 - 64707 H-21 1/8" Propulsion Nozzle
- 1 - 64712 H-22 1/8" Penetrating Nozzle
- 1 - 64717 H-24 1/8" Drop Head Nozzle
- 1 - 53037 H-1850 50' x 1/8" Sink Trap Hose
- 1 - 62757 Nylon Storage Bag
- 1 - 47542 H-21 Nozzle Cleaning Tool