- A compact machine for institutional, commercial or residential cleaning
- Ideal for septic tank vacuum truck operators
- Small enough to fit into cramped spaces, yet powerful enough to clear tough blockages
- Ideal for rooftop vent stacks
- Rear handle allows for easy transporting up ladders and onto rooftops
- Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control
- Push handle down, cable spins at 600 RPM
- Release handle, cable stops instantly, no overrun to kink or damage cable
- Simple adjustment knob allows unit to spin both 7/8" (22mm) and 5/8" (16mm) diameter cable. Adjusts in seconds
- 7/8" cable (C-10) cleans 2" to 4" lines through 150 feet(Sold Separately)
- 5/8" cable (C-7, C-8, C-9) cleans 11/4" to 4" lines through 125 feet(Sold Separately)
- Remove only two bolts to access jaw set for cleaning or replacement. Removal of same bolts provides access to belt drive.
- Equipped with 1/2 HP motor
- CSA approved
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC)
The RIDGID K-60SP 66492 is a portable Drain Cleaning Machine designed to clean 11/4" to 4" drain lines. Applications include laundry tubs, floor drains, roof vents and stack lines. Rear handle allows for transporting up ladders and cleaning roof-top vent stacks.
The machine is driven by a 1/2 HP motor that has a grounded electrical system. An integral Ground Fault Interrupter (GFCI) is built into the line cord. A toggle switch provides FOR/OFF/REVERSE control of the motor.
The 66492 K60SP is designed to use sectional-type cable that has a quick change coupling system for disconnecting tools. The cable is manually fed in and out of the drain and rotates at a speed of 600 RPM. The rotation of the cable is controlled by a clutch handle. The cable stops instantly when the clutch handle is released. An adjustment knob allows the K-60SP 66492 to use both 5/8" and 7/8" sectional cable(Sold Separately)