- Machine Only
- Compact, versatile professional�s machine. Capable of running three different size cables: 5/16" (8 mm), 3/8" (10 mm) and 5/8" (16 mm). The perfect, all-around sink, shower and floor drain machine.
- Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control: Pull handle down and cable spins at 400 RPM. Release handle, cable stops instantly.
- Equipped with 300-watt motor.
- Includes A-1 RIDGID� drain cleaning mitt and operator�s manual.
- Approved by CSA and CSA and UL Standards (115V only).
- Weighs less than 40 lbs.
The RIDGID K-50 58920 is a portable Drain Cleaning Machine designed to clean 11/4" to 4" drain lines. Applications include sink, shower and floor drains. Capable of running three different size cables: 5/16", 3/8" and 5/8".
The K50 is driven by a 1/6 HP motor that has a grounded electrical system. An integral Ground Fault Interrupter
(GFCI) is built into the line cord. A toggle switch provides FORWARD/OFF/REVERSE control of the motor.
The K-50 is designed to use 5/8" diameter sectional-type cable that has a quick change coupling system for disconnecting tools. The cable is manually fed in and out of the drain and rotates at a speed of 400 RPM. The rotation of the cable is controlled by a clutch handle. The cable stops instantly when the clutch handle is released.
The 58920 K-50 is also designed to use with the A-17 Adapters (Sold Separately). Adapters will hold 5/16" or 3/8" continuous length cables. Rotation of the adapters is controlled by the clutch handle. The cable adapter is equipped with a quick-acting brake which immediately stops rotation of the drum when the clutch handle is pulled upward.