- Capacity: Maximum 1000 kcmil Cu/750 kcmil Al
- Hex crimp profile
- 330° head rotation to access tight spaces
- Pressure relieve valve signals when the maximum force is reached and crimping is complete
- Lightest 12-Ton Tool on the market among commonly used C-Frame Style Manual Hydraulic Crimp Tools, for more portability and ease of use
- Unique RIDGID RapidAdvance System that quickly engages even the smallest connectors in just two pumps
- Low handle force reduces hand strain and operator fatigue.
- Industry-exclusive head stand allows for one-person, one-handed operation.
- 13 slots for crimping dies in the carrying case with special die slot decals for quick die identification and retrieval
- Dies clearly marked with color codes to easily match with proper lug
The RIDGID 48373 RE 12-M is a manual 12 ton hydraulic crimp tool kit. It has a 1.65 inch hex crimp jaw opening to accommodate lugs and connectors up to 1000 kcmil Cu. The RIDGID Rapid Advance System quickly engages connectors in just 2 pumps to minimize pumping. A pressure relief valve signals when the maximum force is reached and crimping is complete. The RE 12-M features manual ram extraction, 330° head rotation to access tight spaces, and rubber grips for superior comfort and control. The 48373 includes the full kit, complete with the RE 12-M Tool, a head stand, a carrying case, and an operator's manual.
- 1 - RE 12-M crimp tool
- 1 - Head stand
- 1 - Blow-molded case
- 1 - Operator Manual
- 1 - RIDGID Imperial Die Slot Decals Set
||RIDGID 48973 Hard Plastic Carrying Case for RE 12-M, Blow Molded