- Interchangeable Heads Available for up to 477 kcmil (MCM) ACSR Cable
- Innovative Blade Guide Keeps Blades Aligned To Ensure A Clean Cut
- Made From A High-strength Steel Alloy To Increase Lifespan Of Head
- Plastic Guard Protects Against Pinch Points And Limits Dirt Infiltration
- 360 degree head rotation enables maneuverability in tight spaces
- Combine with other heads in the QuickChange system to maximize efficiency and productivity on the job site.
- Cuts in 5 Seconds (Approximately)
The RIDGID 49408 SC-60C Scissor Cutter Head is installed with blades that can be used to cut up to 477 kcmil (MCM) ACSR Cable. The SC-60C Scissor Cutter Head attaches to the RIDGID RE 6 Cutting and Crimping Tools and can rotate 360 degrees with the RIDGID QuickChange System (QCS).
- 1 - SC-60C Scissor Cutter Head
- 1 - Set of blades for ACSR Cable
- 1 - Instruction Sheet
||RIDGID 47923 Replacement Blades for Copper and Aluminum Wire
||RIDGID 47928 Replacement Blades for Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Cable