- Pocket sized
- PC controlled with cross-platform software (Laptop not included with purchase)
- Frequency margin: from 34.5 MHz to 4.4 GHz
- Output power: -30 dBm ~ 0 dBm
- Continuous wave, signal without modulation
- Frequency resolution: 10 kHz
- 107 dBc/Hz phase noise @ Offset 100kHz
- Powered and controlled via USB from PC
- Supports fixed frequency, frequency sweep, frequency hopping and power sweep modes
The GR-405 RF signal generator from Promax comes with the required features of a great generator in a pocket-sized instrument.
The RF signal generator has a USB interface with a frequency range from 35 MHz to 4400 MHz. The signal generator provides continuous wave (CW) signal outputs without any signal modulation function. The built-in electronic attenuator allows an adjustable power range from -30 dBm to 0 dBm. The GR-405 has several operational modes including fixed frequency, frequency sweep, frequency hopping, and power sweep.
|Frequency Margin:||From 34.5 MHz to 4.4 GHz|
|Output Power:||-30 dBm to 0 dBm, 1 dB steps|
|Control Modes:||Fixed Frequency, Single Sweep, CW Sweep, Hopping and Power sweep|
|PC Software:||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Linux / OS X|