- Each 15KVP is 16 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter
- They connect to high voltage lines via an open hook that is 1.3 inches in diameter.
- The hook is screwed into the end of the probe. It can be replaced with other custom attachments.
- The bottom of the 15KVP has a recessed threaded coarse 5/8” hole for mounting to a hot stick.The 15KVP is lifted into position via a hot stick.
- Hot sticks are available as an accessory, STKS
- Each 15KVP is connected to the analyzer via safety banana jacks.
- Each is also always securely grounded via a hefty ground lead.
- The output is linear to within ±2% for voltages between 2400 and 15000 Vrms.
- The ability to measure harmonics declines 1 db from 50 to 900 Hz (11% attenuation at 15th harmonic of 60 Hz or 18th harmonic of 50 Hz).
- For measuring harmonics attenuation declines 1 db from 50 to 900 Hz (11% attenuation at 15th harmonic of 60 Hz or 18th harmonic of 50 Hz).
Powersight 15KVPSET Shown