- 360° crimp on the external ground tab of shielded RJ45 connectors
- Perform concentric termination with full control to prevent over or under crimping
- Dual cavity covers wide range of cable ODs ranging from 0.245" to 0.335" (6.2mm - 8.5mm)
- Spring-loaded, non-ratcheted design
- Steel frame, black oxide finish, molded handles
The Platinum Tools 12360C CT-360 is an lightweight, easy-to-use External Ground Crimp Tool that performs 360 crimps on the external ground tab of shielded RJ45 connectors for Cat 5e, Cat 6E, Cat 7, Cat 5/6, and Cat 6A cables for a concentric termination with full control.