- Product comes with 50 connectors in a Clamshell case
- 19-26 AWG, 2 or 3 Wire Splice.
- Use for Butt Splicing 2 or 3 wires.
- Wires can be of different wire gauges.
- Max. insulation O.D.: .066 (1.52 mm)
The Platinum Tools 18112C Telcom Splicing Connectors utilize an insulation displacement contact design for fast, simple, reliable terminations. No wire stripping is required and connectors will accept wire of different gauges. All connectors are Gel filled to provide moisture resistance and inhibit corrosion. For use with solid copper conductors only. Typical uses include Butt Splicing 2 or 3 wires of the same or different gauges. Perfect for pigtail and load coil splice applications. Use the UB connector for tapping onto an existing conductor with no service interruption. This eliminates cutting of cable pairs or opening cable pairs. The 18112C includes 50 splicing connectors in a clamshell case.