- Accurate to ±0.25°C (±0.5°F) for Pt 100 ohm RTD's with 0.1° resolution
- Simulates 10 RTD curves with direct temperature output or ?
- Selectable °C or °F
- Curves included for Platinum 100 and 1000 ohm, Nickel 110 and 120 ohm as well as for Copper 10 and 50 ohm
- Guaranteed to work with all pulsed instruments
- Works with a wide variety of transmitters
- Compatible with devices using pulsed excitation currents including PLCs, DCS, Recorders, and all others
- EZ-Dial Knob with two dialing speeds makes adjusting output easy
- EZ-Check switch can store settings for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight and rugged with a solid feel
- Small and tough
- Protected to 60V
The Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) PIECAL Model 511B simulates RTD resistances into all types of instruments such as transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition, and computer systems. The PIECAL 511B is a superior replacement for decade boxes, so there is no need to lug a decade box around or be prone to error by reading RTD tables incorrectly. The PIECAL 511B has better accuracy and functions of many higher priced RTD calibrators.
Easy to use: With the PIECAL 511B, you can check & calibrate all your RTD instruments. The PIE 511/B includes four detachable leads with spade lugs for easy connection to your RTD instruments.
Evolutionary Design: Take it into the shop, plant or field: The PIECAL 511B improves upon other brands by including backlit display with larger digits, rugged switches and a battery compartment for fast battery changes. Carry the PIE 511B without worry - protect it with an optional rubber boot and rugged, low profile switch. Additionally, the PIE 510 B is easy to operate, even in the dark areas of the plant, with the included backlit display.
Calibrate directly in temperature (°C & °F):Stop carrying around a decade box and RTD resistance tables. The PIE 511-B works with the RTDs you use including Platinum 100 (alpha = 3850, 3902, 3926) & 1000 (alpha = 3850, 3750) Ohm, Copper 10 & 50 Ohm, Nickel 100 and 120 Ohm. Easily set any value quickly to within 0.1° with the adjustable digital potentiometer "DIAL" plus store any three temperatures for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK switch
Compatible with ALL process instruments: No competitor's calibrator is compatible with as many process instruments as the PIECAL 511B. Connect directly to the RTD inputs of smart transmitters, PLCs, DCS and multichannel recorders and verify their outputs or displays. Works with older instruments and newer multichannel instruments that switch the excitation current between input channels.
|RP-WAR-A||3 Year Repair / Replacement Warranty for All Calibrator Models - NOT 820, 820PM, 820ELITE, 830, 830PM, 850, 311PLUS, 422PLUS, 525B, 525PLUS, and 535||
|Certified Test Data -1||Internal Option for New Orders: Replace Standard NIST FREE Calibration Certificate with a Certificate Containing Test Data for Calibrators||