Phase II PHT1840 shown
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800, Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
The Phase II PHT-1840 is designed to test gear teeth and other difficult to access applications. The Phase 2 PHT1840 is loaded with the same features found on the base 1800 version which includes memory, USB output and software for downloading to your PC. The PHT-1840 hardness tester is capable of measuring the surface hardness of a broad variety of metals on flat and round surfaces. This instrument comes complete with a dedicated DL impact device, calibrated test block and rugged carry case.