- HD/SD-SDI data analysis on all analyzer modules
- HD/SD-SDI ancillary packet analysis on all analyzer modules
- Grid view to display the SDI data array
- Stream view for live data monitoring
- Component view to display all video components simultaneously
- Support for user did and sdid packets
- For use w/PHRX2000, PHRX1000, & PHRX500 Rack Mounted Chassis & PHRXM-A, PHRXM-AG, & PHRXM-AGE Modules
The PHABRIX PHRXO-SD HD/SD-SDI Data Analyzer/Ancillary Packet Analyzer Software option provides the engineer with a detailed view of the data words contained within the SDI stream. This allows the analysis of complex faults and is particularly useful when determining compatibility issues between equipment and when debugging new product developments particularly in a R&D environment. Detail within the active SDI stream can be viewed with continuous update.
The SDI Analysis option provides the following functional areas:
Grid view displays the SDI data in the form of an array with reference to pixels at the top of the screen and lines along the left side of the screen, users can look within an x, y grid of pixel and ancillary data (viewed as 8 or 10 bit, hex or decimal).
Stream view allows the SD-SDI signals to be represented by a 10 bit stream and HD/3G-SDI by a 20 bit stream. A further column provides information to aid the user in identifying data types.
The component view splits the display into 3 columns displaying Y, Cb and Cr data as10/8 bit, hex or decimal.
The split view splits the SDI stream further into the components 'Cb Y Cr Y' as 10/8 bit, binary, hex or decimal.
Ancillary Data menu allows the user to capture whole Ancillary data packets identified by their data id (DID).
Ancillary Status menu allows additional user defined selections with the appropriate DID or SDID code.
The setup dialogue allows user defined DIS and SDID ANC packets to be configured.