- Up to 4 independent loudness channels
- Measured ITU or EBU recommendations
- LU or LUFS measurement
- Momentary, short term & integrated
- Stereo and 5.1 loudness measurement
- User-defined logging interval
- CSV loudness logs
- User-defined surround sound mapping
- For use w/PHRX2000, PHRX1000, & PHRX500 Rack Mounted Chassis & PHRXM-A, PHRXM-AG, & PHRXM-AGE Modules
The PHABRIX PHRXO-4LOU 4-Channel Loudness Software option allows up to 4 channels of loudness metering and monitoring to be performed by the Rx unit (1 loudness channel per analyzer module).
The tools provided in the Loudness window for each channel allow the loudness of the selected stereo audio pair or 5.1 surround audio group to be measured and logged.
Loudness can be measured in accordance with ITU or EBU Recommendation 128 which define the measurement in terms of Loudness Units (UI) and Loudness Units Full Scale (LUFS) over momentary, short term or integrated time periods.
Loudness is logged as defined by EBU Recommendation 128, and provides Start, Pause, Continue and Reset functions. Loudness logs are created at a user-defined logging interval.
Loudness logs are stored automatically each time the user-defined interval is reached. These are individual, timestamped CSV (Comma Separated Value) files.
The channel mapping for 5.1 surround sound can define the individual audio channels from the selected SDI input(s) to be mapped to the L, R, C, Lfe, Ls, Rs, Bsl and Bsr.
Log files can also be saved manually at any time.