- Closed caption displayed on picture
- Available on all installed analyzers
- WTS/OP42/OP47 decode and display
- EIA 608 decode and display
- EIA 708 decode and display
- Service, channel and page selection
- Allows comparison of multiple CC streams
- For use w/PHRX2000, PHRX1000, & PHRX500 Rack Mounted Chassis & PHRXM-A, PHRXM-AG, & PHRXM-AGE Modules
The PHABRIX PHRXO-4CAP 4-Channel Closed Caption Software option allows up to 4 channels of closed caption to be displayed. This is allocated as 1 channel per analyzer module.
This software provides support for WTS/OP42/OP47, EIA 608 and EIA 708 closed caption/subtitle formats. The specific closed caption type to be displayed can be selected from the Caption Options menu.
Closed caption text will be displayed in the image area as defined by the closed caption formatting information relevant to the closed caption type.
The specific closed caption, channel service or page to be displayed on the picture monitor can be selected for each Analyzer module. These can be selected from drop down menus.
When enabled, the closed caption is displayed over the image area of the picture monitor.
EIA 608 (or CEA 608) closed caption support is provided for SD-SDI 525i applications still used in the Canada, USA and Mexico.
EIA 708 (or CEA 708) closed caption support is provided for SDI applications in the USA and Canada.
WST (World System Teletext) closed caption support is provided SDI applications in the UK and Europe.
OP42 and OP47 closed caption support is provided for SDI applications in Australia and other countries.