- Chassis option providing 3G-SDI and advanced formats for all inserted modules
- 3G level A and B
- Advanced formats 4:2:2 YUV and 4:4:4 YUV at 10/12 bit
- Adds generator formats w/generator module inserted
- Provides total module support
- For use w/PHRX500, PHRX1000, and PHRX2000 Rack Mounted Chassis
The PHABRIX PHRXO-3G 3G SDI Advanced Formats Software Upgrade is for broadcast manufacturers. This software option allows rigorous testing of many more formats, beyond the standard signals used in traditional broadcasting.
This option also supports the new SDI practice for HD and 3G Level A and Level B signal transfer of 2K advanced formats, including 4:2:2 YCbCr, 4:4:4 RGB, and 4:4:4 YCbCr at 10/12 bit, as well as 4:4:4 XYZ at 12-bit.
This module allows analysis of, and test pattern generation for, 2K digital cinema as defined in the SMPTE ST 2048-2:2011 standard (2048 x 1080 Digital Cinematography Production Image FS/709 Formatting for Serial Digital Interface) and SMPTE 428-9 (D-Cinema Distribution Master - Image Pixel Structure Level 3 - Serial Digital Interface Signal Formatting).