- HD-SDI & SD-SDI
- Picture viewer for confidence
- Vectorscope for color monitoring
- Waveform monitor, level checking
- Audio monitoring & level checking
- Eye pattern monitoring for jitter
- Jitter monitoring over time
- Input feed confidence and monitoring
- Video and audio level checking
- For use w/PHRX2000, PHRX1000, & PHRX500 Rack Mounted Chassis
The PHABRIX PHRXM-A Single Analyzer Dual Input Module allows a single connected SDI or optical video signal to be monitored continuously and allows the generation of a single SDI or optical video test signal.
Compatible with the Rx2000, Rx1000 and Rx500 instruments, the analyzer functionality allows two connected SD-SDI, HD-SDI or Optical inputs to be monitored.
The picture viewer gives confidence that the signal is present and is the right feed.
The vectorscope allows the color hue, saturation and phase of the signal to be checked along with the bandwidth of the chrominance in the signal.
The waveform monitor allows the levels of the luminance and color components to be checked.
The eye and jitter displays allow jitter in the selected input to be monitored.
The audio meter allows 16 channels of embedded audio to be monitored, and the levels to be inspected.
|PHSFP-2R30-1310||PHABRIX PHSFP-2R30-1310 1310nm 2-Channel Optical Receiving Non-MSA PHSFP Module for PHRXM-A/PHRXM-AE||Discontinued|