- Allows closed loop testing of SD-SDI and HD-SDI installations
- Non-MSA video PHSFP package
- Hot pluggable
- Selectable from PHSXTAG interface
- ROHS compliant
- 56.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm PHSFP package
- Includes 2 x mini BNC to female BNC cables
- For use w/PHSXTAG Multi-Format Portable Video Test Signal Analyzers/Monitors
- Requires PHSXO-GEN Signal Tone Software
The PHABRIX PHSFP-RT30HDBNC Mini-BNC Transceiver Non-MSA PHSFP Module is an option for the SxTAG and allows a single mini BNC video signal to be analyzed and the generation of a single mini BNC video test signal (requires Generator option). This is ideal for closed loop testing of SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI installations.
This module is designed to transmit and receive SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M.
The PHSFP-RT30HDBNC module is designed to transmit and receive SDI signals up to 2.97 Gbps over 75O coaxial cables via HD-BNCTM connectors. The equalizer features DC restoration to compensate for the DC content of SMPTE pathological test patterns.
Note that Non-MSA SFP modules were developed for video broadcast, and their pin-outs and signal levels are not compatible with MSA SFP modules.