- Allows closed loop testing of fibre installations
- Non-MSA video PHSFP package
- PHSXTAG instrument optical integration
- Excellent optical receiver performance
- Exceeds smpte 297-2006 specifications
- Error-free reception of signals from 50mbps to 3Gbps
- Hot pluggable
- Selectable from PHSXTAG interface
- ROHS compliant
- 56.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm PHSFP package
- For use w/PHRX-AG &PHRX-AGE Modules, & PHSXTAG Multi-Format Portable Video Test Signal Analyzers/Monitors
The PHABRIX PHSFP-RT30-1550 Optical Transceiver Non-MSA PHSFP Module is an option for the Rx AG or AGE modules and SxTAG and allows a single optical video signal to be analyzed and the generation of a single optical video test signal (requires Generator option). This is ideal for closed loop testing of fiber installations.
This module is designed to transmit and receive optical serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 297-2006. It has been specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
It contains a single 1550nm transmitter and a single receiver designed to provide error-free transmission of signals from 50Mb/s to 3Gb/s over single mode fiber (9/125).
Note that Non-MSA SFP modules were developed for video broadcast, and their pin-outs and signal levels are not compatible with MSA SFP modules. The actual data transmitted via the optical fiber, however, is identical.