- 25 MHz bandwidth
- 100MS/s real-time sample rate
- 5K record length
- Friendly UI : FFT, or X-Y, and waveform 2 views displayed on the same screen
- Multi-trigger option : edge, video, slope, pulse, and alternate
- USB isolation - less signal inference, more PC protection
- Ultra-thin body design, easy portability
The Owon VDS1022I USB Oscilloscope 2+1 Channel 25 MHz 100 MS/s is a portable oscilloscope that can connect directly with PCs through USB. It accommodates users with 25 MHz bandwidth, 100MSa/s real-time sample rate, USB isolaion and multiple trigger modes - edge, video, slope, pulse, and alternate. The VDS1022I's USB powering facilitates mobile tests under powerless conditions.