- Combines a spectrum analyzer with a power meter
- Visualizes all activity across the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Detects sources of noise in wireless environment to help eliminate unnecessary interference
- Measurement settings include 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.15.4 (ZigBee)
- Provides additional visualizations for SSID-specific activity
- Data can be viewed in real time or over time using waterfall mode
- Easily fits in pocket for on-the-go troubleshooting for IT professionals and wireless network technicians
- Power meter provides timing and power measurements, including transmit on and off times, pulse width, and duty cycle
- Connects directly to an RF source with conducted measurement kit (sold separately)
- Equipped with a native Lightning connector for compatibility to the newest generation of iOS products
The Oscium WiPry 5x 2.4 & 5 GHz Dual Band Spectrum Analyzer transforms a smartphone or tablet into a dual band spectrum analyzer (2.4 and 5 GHz). This perfectly portable tool is the ideal solution for field techs and wireless professionals.
WiFi Spectrum Analyzer
The WiPry 5x visualizes all spectral activity on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. It is therefore possible to identify and avoid interference, allowing wireless connectivity to be optimized. Simply download WiPry from either the App Store or Google Play in order to begin increasing wireless performance.
The Oscium WiPry-Pro Combo 2.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer is equipped with a native Lightning connector, allowing your wireless network to be visualized on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. This tool is perfect for the RF enthusiast, combining a spectrum analyzer and a power meter in one tool.
Pry into the Wireless Environment
The 2.4 GHz band is a busy place. Your wireless internet operates in this range as well as other electronic devices, such as baby monitors, cordless phones, garage door openers, and microwave ovens. Since WiFi can extend the length of a football field, nearby buildings or residences can also cause interference. With the WiPry-Pro Combo, you can pinpoint the source of your noise.
Detect and Avoid Noisy Channels
All activity across the 2.4 GHz spectrum is visible with WiPry-Pro Combo. Measurement settings include 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.15.4 (ZigBee). SSID-specific activity is also available. Oscium is the only manufacturer to make this available to customers through the Apple App Store. Visualize your network like never before - on your favorite iOS device. It is possible to view data in real time or over time using waterfall mode.
Troubleshoot 2.4 GHz On-The-Go
Visualize your wireless environment by plugging the WiPry-Pro Combo accessory into your iPhone, iPad or iPod. The WiPry-Pro Combo gives you everything you need to eliminate unnecessary interference, and it is small enough to fit in your pocket. The WiPry-Pro Combo is the perfect on-the-go troubleshooting tool for IT professionals and wireless network technicians.
Added Power Meter
The WiPry-Pro Combo offers timing and power measurements - unlock transmission details like never before. Directly connect to your RF source using Oscium's conducted measurement kit (sold separately) and view transmit on and off times, pulse width and duty cycle. The power meter side of WiPry-Combo is a must-have for the RF enthusiast.