- Revenue-grade accuracy
- Unprecedented linearity
- Window opening 3/4"
- Phase angle accuracy
- Unique, one-handed opening and closing mechanism
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
- Environments: The T-ACT-0750-020 Sensor is for use in Indoor environments
- Measurements: AC Current, Amps (A)
- Range: 20 Amps AC
- Accuracy: ±0.75% from 1% to 120% of rated primary current
The Magnelab AC Current 100 Amp AC Current Transformer or CT (Magnelab part # SCT-1250-100) is mounted around a current carrying wire to measure AC Amperage. This CT provides 333mV output proportional to current and is used with the FlexSmart TRMS Module for True RMS measurement of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal waveforms. The result is accurate current measurement for many types of equipment, including variable frequency drives and switched power sources. One or two CTs can be used with each FlexSmart TRMS Module.
||Onset CASE-PELICAN-1510 Pelican Case