- Lightning protection
- No long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading (use barometric pressure data from nearby weather station)
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops
- Available in four depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- Environments: The KIT-S-U20-02 Kit is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Water Level
Combining high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this money-saving kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
Like other HOBO Water Level Data Loggers, the 100-foot version offers exceptional value and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.