- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- Low-cost temperature with alarm indication or light intensity
- Waterproof housing for wet or underwater use
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via fast Optic USB interface
- Environments: The UA-002-64 Data Logger is for use in Indoor, Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Light Intensity, Water Temperature
- Range: Temperature: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F) Light: 0 to 320,000 lux (0 to 30,000 lumens/ft2 )
- Accuracy: Temperature: ± 0.53°C from 0° to 50°C (± 0.95°F from 32° to 122°F), Light intensity: Designed for measurement of relative light levels
The Onset HOBO UA-002-64 64K Pendant Temperature/Light Data Logger is a miniature data logger that can record temperature and relative light levels. Complete with waterproof casing, this product is designed for indoor, outdoor, and underwater deployment. This model can store approximately 52,000 measurments of 10-bit readings.
Note: UA-002-64 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
- 1 - HOBO 64K Pendant Waterproof Temperature/Light Data Logger
||Onset BASE-U-1 Pendant Optic USB Base Station
HOBO 64K Pendant Temp/Light Data Logger