- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- Low-cost temperature with alarm indication or light intensity
- Waterproof housing for wet or underwater use
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via fast Optic USB interface
- Environments: The UA-002-08 Data Logger is for use in Indoor, Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Light Intensity, Water Temperature
- Range: Temperature: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F) Light: 0 to 320,000 lux (0 to 30,000 lumens/ft2 )
- Accuracy: Temperature: ± 0.53°C from 0° to 50°C (± 0.95°F from 32° to 122°F), Light intensity: Designed for measurement of relative light levels
The Onset HOBO UA-002-08 8K Pendant Temperature/Light Data Logger is a miniature, waterproof, two-channel temperature and relative light level data logger. The 8K model comes at a great value and is suitable for indoor, outdoor, and underwater applications. This logger holds approximately 6.5K of 10-bit readings. Use a solar radiation shield for accurate temperature measurement in sunlight.See RS1 Solar Radiation Shield (assembly required) and M-RSA (pre-assembled) Solar Radiation Shield. Note that using a solar radition shield prevents the use of the light sensor.
Note: UA-002-08 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
- 1 - HOBO 8K Pendant Waterproof Temperature/Light Data Logger
||Onset BASE-U-1 Pendant Optic USB Base Station