- NOTE: This product requires HOBOmobile to operate
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Smart
- Easy to deploy and offload using free HOBOmobile App
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Stores 84,000 measurements
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2C and +/- 2%RH
- Find me/pager feature
- Environment: The MX1101 Data Logger is for use in Indoor environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Relative Humidity (RH)
- Range: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F), see Plot A
The Onset HOBO MX1101 Bluetooth Temperature/Relative Humidity (RH) Data Logger measures and transmits temperature and relative humidity data wirelessly to mobile devices via Bluetooth Smart technology.
The self-contained wireless data logger, which works with Onset’s free HOBOmobile app for logger setup and data management, enables you to access data anytime from mobile device for iOS or Android over a 100-foot range, and it requires no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device for configuring the logger or reading out data.
Using Onset’s free HOBOmobile app, you can view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files.
Note: MX1101 data loggers require the HOBOmobile App (free to download below) and a compatible mobile device to operate.
|CASE-PELICAN-1510||Onset CASE-PELICAN-1510 Pelican Case||
|COMPLIANCE CERT||Onset COMPLIANT CERT Certificate for H/S||
|NIST-SETUP||Onset NIST-SETUP set up charge per logger||
|NIST-TEMP-POINT||Onset NIST-TEMP-POINT standard certification point||