- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- Non-contact sensor provides long life
- Provides easy access to sensor for cleaning and shedding air bubbles
- Two user-selectable ranges provide measurements from 100 to 55,000 uS/cm.
- The Delrin housing will not corrode in saltwater
- HOBOware Pro software enables start/end-point calibration to compensate for any fouling and provides easy conversion to specific conductance and salinity using the Practical Salinity Scale 1978 (PSS-78)
- USB optical interface provides high-speed, reliable salinity data offload in wet environments
- Compatible with the HOBO Waterproof Shuttle for easy and reliable data retrieval and transport
- Environments: The U24-002-C Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Conductivity/Salinity
- Calibrated Conductivity Range: Low Range: 100 to 10,000 uS/cm; High Range: 5000 to 55,000 uS/cm
- Temperature Range: 5 to 35C (41 to 95F)
- Specific Conductance Accuracy (in Calibrated Range using Conductivity Assistant and Calibration Measurements):Low Range: 3% of reading or 50 µS/cm, whichever is greater; High Range: 5% of reading, in waters within a range of ±3,000 µS/cm
The Onset HOBO U24-002-C Conductivity Data Logger for Saltwater is a cost-effective data logger for measuring salinity, conductivity and temperature in saltwater environments with relatively small changes in salinity (±5,000 μS/cm) such as saltwater bays, or to detect salinity events such as upwelling, rainstorm, and discharge events. It can also be used to gather salinity data for salinity compensation of HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen logger data.|Note: When monitoring salinity in waters with more than +/-5,000 uS/cm variation, refer to the accuracy shown in Plot C in the product specifications to determine if the accuracy is acceptable for your needs. Monthly field calibration readings are typically required to achieve the best accuracy.
Note: U24-002-C data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
1 - HOBO Saltwater Conductivity Data Logger
1 - Communications window protective cap
||Onset BASE-U-4 Optic USB Base Station