- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in a titanium housing for use in saltwater
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure temperature, and water density
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Also available in narrow depth range (U20-001-04-Ti)
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
- Environments: The U20-001-01-Ti Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Water Level|Range: 0 to 9m (0 to 30')
- Accuracy: ±0.05% FS, 0.5cm (0.015')
The Onset HOBO U20-001-01-Ti Titanium Water Level Data Logger is recommended for saltwater deployment for recording water levels and temperatures in wetlands and tidal areas (up to 30 feet). This data logger features high accuracy at a great price and HOBO ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
Note: U20-001-01-Ti data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
1 - HOBO 30 ft. Titanium Saltwater Water Level Data Logger
||Onset BASE-U-4 Optic USB Base Station