- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- 11,000m depth rating (36,080')
- Extended temperature range:- -40 to 125°C
- Titanium housing for use in saltwater
- Fast readout via direct USB interface
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
- Environments: The U12-015-03 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Water Temp|Range: Temp: -40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)"
- Depth: 11,000 m (36,080')
- Pressure: 1110 bar (16,000 psi)
- Accuracy: ±2 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
The Onset HOBO U12-015-03 Deep Ocean Water Temperature Data Logger is a single-channel water temperature logger with 12-bit resolution that can record up to 43,000 measurements. With its robust titanium housing, this logger is designed to withstand ocean extremes of depth and temperature.
Note: U12-015-03 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
1 - HOBO Deep Ocean Temperature Data Logger
1 - O-ring Replacement Kit
||Onset U-DT-1 HOBO U-Shuttle
HOBO U12 Stainless Temperature Data Logger