- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- Onset's smallest temperature data logger
- Waterproof to 300 meters (1,000 feet)
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via fast Optic USB interface
- Environments: The UTBI-001 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Water Temp
- Range: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F) in air; -20° to 30°C (-4° to 86°F) in water
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C @ 25°C (0.36°F @ 77°F)
The Onset HOBO UTBI-001 TidbiT v2 Water Temperature Data Logger is only 3 x 4 cm; this tiny data logger measures temperatures over a wide temperature range. Its 12-bit resolution and has ±0.2 °C accuracy. It is designed for outdoor and underwater environments and is waterproof to 300m (1000'). An optical USB interface allows users to offload data in seconds. Please note, a solar radiation shield is required to obtain accurate air temperature measurements in sunlight (RS1 Solar Radiation Shield, assembly required; or M-RSA pre-assembled Solar Radiation Shield).
Note: UTBI-001 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
1 - TidbiT v2 Freshwater/Saltwater Water Temperature Data Logger
||Onset BASE-U-4 Optic USB Base Station
TidbiT v2 Water Temperature Data Logger