- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- Affordable, high performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- HOBOware Pro's Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- Easy-to-replace DO sensor cap lasts six months
- Environments: The U26-001 Data Logger is for use in Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen
The Onset HOBO U26-001 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger measures oxygen concentrations in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters. This affordable and precise data logger is recommended for aquatic biology and hydrology research projects. The U26-001 uses RDO Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) optical DO sensor technology and is easy to maintain.
NOTE: For DO measurements in saltwater, an adjustment for salinity is required. For waters with small changes in salinity (>2 ppt), a salinity meter reading typically provides enough accuracy. For environments with greater salinity changes, we generally recommend the HOBO U24-002-C conductivity logger.
If you need DO in Percent Saturation, barometric pressure data is required, which can be logged with U20-001-04 data loggers.
Note: U26-001 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
1 - HOBO Freshwater/Saltwater Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Data Logger
1 - Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Cap
1 - Protective Guard
1 - Calibration Boot and Sponge
||Onset U26-CAL-SOL Sodium Sulfite Solution