- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase, ONLY)
- Research-grade measurements at an affordable price
- Waterproof to 120 meters (400 feet)
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via fast Optic USB interface
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
- Environments: The U22-001 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Water Temp
- Range: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F) in air -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
The Onset HOBO U22-001 Water Temperature Pro v2 Data Logger is durable with 12-bit resolution. Complete with a precision sensor for ±0.2°C accuracy, this logger measures temperatures between -40°C and 70°C (-40°F to 158°F) in air and up to 50°C (122°F) in water. Its waterproof, streamlined case allows for extended deployment in fresh or salt water. Moreover, the Water Temp Pro v2’s optical USB interface makes it possible to offload data even while the logger is wet or underwater. A solar radiation shield is required to obtain accurate air temperature measurements in sunlight (RS1 Solar Radiation Shield, assembly required; or M-RSA pre-assembled Solar Radiation Shield).
Note: U22-001 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
1 - HOBO Pro v2 Freshwater/Saltwater Water Temperature Data Logger
1 - Communications window protective cap
||Onset BASE-U-4 Optic USB Base Station