- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/CD purchase, ONLY)
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing for use in freshwater
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
- Environments: The U20-001-03 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Water Level
- Range: 0 to 76.5 m (0 to 251')
- Accuracy: ±0.05% FS, 3.8 cm (0.125')
The Onset HOBO U20-001-03 Freshwater Water Level Data Logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
Note: U20-001 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
1 - HOBO 2500 ft. Freshwater Water Level Data Logger
||Onset BASE-U-4 Optic USB Base Station