- Simple USB connection to PC
- Sends commands to HOBO data nodes as needed
- Retains all data node network parameters and settings
- Environments: The ZW-RCVR is for use in Indoor environments
- Range: Approx. 100m (300') depending on obstructions or interference
The HOBO data receiver collects incoming logged sensor data from HOBO data nodes and transfers the data to the computer via USB cable.
Complete system requires a HOBO data receiver (ZW-RCVR) and one or more indoor wireless HOBO data nodes. Depending on your system deployment, a HOBO data router (ZW-ROUTER) may be required.
NOTE: Couplers are included for compatibility with five of our most popular logger types including: UA Pendants, U20 water level data loggers, the U22 Water Temp Pro v2, our UTBI TidbiT, U24 Conductivity and U23 data loggers. Onset offers a range of data retrieval and communications options to make data offload from HOBO data loggers fast and easy.
|Wireless Data Nodes|
|ZW-005||Onset ZW-005 HOBO 4-Channel Temperature/Relative Humidity (RH) Data Node||
|ZW-007||Onset ZW-007 HOBO 2-Channel (External) Temperature/Relative Humidity (RH) Data Node||
|ZW-006||Onset ZW-006 HOBO 4-Channel/4-Analog-Port Data Node||
|ZW-008||Onset ZW-008 HOBO 4-Channel (External) Data Node||