- Weight Class: UltraClass
- Style: Weights 50 kg through 1 g are cylindrical with handling knobWeights 500 mg and below are flat with one end turned up for easy handling
- Material: Weights 2 kg and above are 316 Stainless Steel. Weights 1 g through 1 kg are Troemner Alloy 8. Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 304 Stainless Steel. Weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum.
- Set Range: 10 kg-1 mg
- Certificate Type: No Certificate
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 7.7"
- Density: Weights 2 kg and above are 7.95 g/cm3 at 20°C. Weights below 2 kg are 8.03 g/cm3 at 20°C.
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: 7209-0
The weight tolerance is equal to ANSI/ASTM E617 Class 0 and exceeds OIML R 111 Class E2. This class is used as a reference standard for calibrating other reference standards and weights and is appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.01 mg.