- Weight Class: Class F
- Style: Weights 1 g and above are cylindrical with groove. Weights 500 mg and below flat with one end turned up for easy handling.
- Material: Weights 200 mg and above are 303 Stainless Steel. Weights 100 mg and below are 3003-H14 Aluminum.
- Set Range: 2000 g-10 mg
- Certificate Type: Traceable Certificate
- Dimensions: 13.25 x 7.25 x 6"
- Density: Weights 200 mg and above are 7.85 g/cm³ at 20°C. Weights 100 mg and below are 2.7 g/cm³ at 20°C.
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: TW-55-10T
OIML Class F
Primarily used to test commercial weighing devices by state and local weights and measures officials, device installers and service technicians. Class F weights may be used to test most accuracy Class III scales, all scales of Class IIIL or IIII, and scales not marked with a class designation.