- Weight Class: Class E2
- Style: Flat with one end turned up for easy handling with forceps
- Material: Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 316 Stainless Steel, weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum
- Set Range: 500 mg-1 mg
- Certificate Type: NVLAP Accredited Certificate
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5"
- Density: Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 7.95 g/cm³ at 20°C, weights below 5 mg are 2.7 g/cm³ at 20°C
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: 7440-E2W
OIML Class E2
Can be used as a reference standard in calibrating other weights and is appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.1 mg to 0.01 mg.