- Weight Class: Class E2
- Style: Weights 1 g and above are cylindrical with handling knobWeights 500 mg and below are flat with one end turned up for easy handling with forceps
- Material: 50 kg weight is 316 Stainless Steel, weights 1 g through 20 kg are Troemner Alloy 8, weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 316 Stainless Steel, weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum
- Set Range: 50 kg-1 mg
- Certificate Type: NVLAP Accredited Certificate
- Dimensions: 24.6" x 19.7" x 11.7"
- Density: 50 kg weight is 7.95 g/cm³ at 20°C, weights 1 g through 20 kg are 8.03 g/cm³ at 20°C, weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 7.95 g/cm³ at 20°C, weights below 5 mg are 2.7 g/cm³ at 20°C
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: 7403-E2W
OIML Class E2
Can be used as a reference standard in calibrating other weights and is appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.1 mg to 0.01 mg.