- Weight Class: Class E1
- Style: Flat with one end turned up for easy handling with forceps
- Material: Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 316 Stainless Steel, weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum
- Set Range: 500 mg-1 mg
- Certificate Type: NVLAP Accredited Certificate
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5"
- Density: Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 7.95 g/cm³ at 20°C, weights below 5 mg are 2.7 g/cm³ at 20°C
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: 7440-E1W
OIML Class E1
Used as a primary reference for calibrating other reference standards and weights where the stability of the environment and careful handling are assured. Class E1 weights have no method of adjustment and are not suitable for general laboratory use. The uncertainty is guaranteed to be 1/3 the tolerance.