- Weight Class: Class E1
- Style: Weights 1 g and above are cylindrical with handling knobWeights 500 mg and below are flat with one end turned up for easy handling with forceps
- Material: Weights 1 g and above are Troemner Alloy 8, weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 316 Stainless Steel, weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum
- Set Range: 100 g-1 mg
- Certificate Type: NVLAP Accredited Certificate
- Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 3.5"
- Density: Weights 1 g and above are 8.03 g/cm³ at 20°C, weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 7.95 g/cm³ at 20°C, weights below 5 mg are 2.7 g/cm³ at 20°C
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: 7428-E1W
OIML Class E1
Used as a primary reference for calibrating other reference standards and weights where the stability of the environment and careful handling are assured. Class E1 weights have no method of adjustment and are not suitable for general laboratory use. The uncertainty is guaranteed to be 1/3 the tolerance.