- Weight Class: Class 1
- Style: Weights 50 kg through 1 g are cylindrical with handling knobWeights 500 mg and below are flat with one end turned up for easy handling
- Material: Weights 1 g and above are Troemner Alloy 8. Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 304 Stainless Steel. Weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum.
- Set Range: (2) 200 g-1 mg
- Certificate Type: NVLAP Accredited Certificate
- Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 3.5"
- Density: Weights 1 g and above are 8.03 g/cm³ at 20°C. Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 7.95 g/cm³ at 20°C. Weights below 5 mg are 2.7 g/cm³ at 20°C.
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: 7221-1W
ASTM Class 1
Can be used as a reference standard in calibrating other weights and is appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.1 mg to 0.01 mg.