- Weight Class: Class F
- Style: Weights 0.2 lb through 0.01 lb are cylindrical with groove. Weights 0.005 lb through 0.001 lb are flat dish weights.
- Material: Weights 0.2 lb through 0.01 lb are 303 Stainless Steel. Weights 0.005 lb through 0.001 lb are 3003-H14 Aluminum.
- Set Range: 0.2 lb-0.001 lb
- Certificate Type: NVLAP Accredited Certificate
- Dimensions: 3.625 x 2.5 x 1.188"
- Density: 7.85 g/cm³ at 20°C
- Case Included: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Troemner Part Number: TW-15W
OIML Class F
Primarily used to test commercial weighing devices by state and local weights and measures officials, device installers and service technicians. Class F weights may be used to test most accuracy Class III scales, all scales of Class IIIL or IIII, and scales not marked with a class designation.