- Maximum Capacity: 620 g
- Readability: 0.01 g
- Certified Readability: 0.1 g
- Pan Size: 4.7in diameter
Built-in Application Modes
- Connectivity: Expanded connectivity options including RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet and Bluetooth
- Weigh Below Hook: The weigh below hook on the bottom of the Scout allows for density determination or specific gravity calculations
- Large Backlit LCD: High contrast LCD Display shows weight and application data clearly even in poor lighting conditions
- Lockswitch: The Scout can be locked into a specific configuration using the lockswitch
- Security Slot: Integrated security slot prevents theft
- Built-in Application Modes:
- Weighing - Determines the weight of items on the pan in the selected unit of measure.
- Parts Counting - Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
- Percent Weighing - Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
- Check Weighing - Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
- Totalization - Measures cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
- Density Determination - Determines density of solids or liquid. With the integrated weigh below hook, it is possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
- Display Hold - Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display.
The Ohaus SJX622NE Carat and Gold Portable Balance is a dynamic weighing experience designed for a wide range of Legal-for-Trade applications. The SJX622NE features a maximum weighing capacity of 620 g and a readability of 0.01 g. This Class III certified SJX Carat and Gold balance is ideal for weighing jewelry, precious metals, and gemstones. Equipped with superior overload protection, large backlit display, fast stabilization time, multiple weighing units, application modes, and connectivity options, this slim balances offers a truly user-friendly weighing experience.
Standard Features Include:
The Ohaus SJX622NE is a NTEP and Measurement Canada approved that meets or exceeds Class III accuracy requirements, making it ideal for commercial applications where reliability and precision are essential.
Clear Viewing of Results
The large backlit LCD provides operators a clear view of their weighing results. An optional auxiliary display can also be installed easily to provide additional weight notifications to customers in retail environments.
Superior Protective Features
The superior mechanical overload protection system of the Scout SJX622NE is comprised of a high-strength stainless steel pan and an impact-resistant plastic pan support. This enables the balance to safely withstand loads up to 10 times its rated capacity.
Expanded Connectivity Options
The Ohaus SJX622NE Scout has multiple connectivity options for convenient data logging and communication, as well as connecting to an auxiliary display. Options include - RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet and Bluetooth. With the USB Host option, you can simply save and transfer data from the balance to a USB drive. The Bluetooth option allows you to wirelessly operate the balance via a mobile device or tablet for Android.
With a stabilization time as fast as 1 second and high resolution readability of 0.01g, the SJX622NE delivers extremely quick, precise, and repeatable weighing results.
|30268987||Ohaus 30268987 Stacking Kit, x6, STX SPX SKX SJX/E||
|30268988||Ohaus 30268988 Stacking Kit, x1, STX SPX SKX SJX/E||
|30064203||OHAUS 30064203 Adventurer Pro II Series SF40A Impact Printer||
|30269019||Ohaus 30269019 Auxiliary Display Kit, Scout||
|80850043||OHAUS 80850043 Adventurer Pro II Series Laptop Lock Security Device||
|30269020||Ohaus 30269020 Density Kit, SKX STX SJX/E||
|30269022||Ohaus 30269022 In-Use-Cover, Scout||