- 2000g Capacity
- 0.5g Readability
- Platform: 150mm
- Interchangeable, dual style pans/bowls
- Zero compensation beam and knob
- Stackable on either platform
- Stackability on either platform to maximize storage space when not in use
- Activity guide included
- Maximum Balance capacity 2kg/5.0lbs.
- Set of weights included
The OHAUS HJ2001 Harvard Junior Balance is a precision weighing instrument, designed to provide years of service with virtually no maintenance. The Harvard Junior Balance employs a two-pan design, with the added advantage that it comes standard with two styles of weighing platforms as well as a set of weights. Two-pan Balances of this type are commonly used for comparative weighing to determine the difference in mass between two objects rather than their absolute value. Maximum Balance capacity for the Harvard Junior is 2kg/5.0lbs. Both the Platforms and the bowls used on the Balance are 6" diameter.
|GM101||OHAUS GM101 Math & Science Measurement Review Kit||