- 3 kg/6 lb Capacity
- 0.1 g/0.0002 lb Readability
- Full Metal Housing Offers Strength and Protection and Maximizes Product Life - Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing while extending the scale's usable life.
- Precise Counting and Weighing Performance Produce Undoubtedly Accurate Results - Accurate weighing and counting performance is assured through Ranger Count 4000's 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution and auto-optimization software that reduces errors and ensures accuracy.
- User-Friendly Software Makes Ranger 4000 Very Easy to Operate - The combination of SmarText software, a centrally located count display and dedicated Sample & Tare keys make Ranger Count 4000 very easy to operate.
- Several Connectivity Options Provide Connection to Multiple Peripheral Devices - Ranger Count 4000 offers the highest level of connectivity in its class through its Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB interface.
The OHAUS RC41M3 Ranger Count 4000 is the ideal tool for tough industrial counting jobs that require durability and accuracy at a great value. The RC41M3 AM weighs up to 3 kg/6 lb and is readable up to 0.1 g/0.0002 lb. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with weighing, parts counting, check counting, and accumulation functions, and can produce results for a variety of industrial weighing, counting, and measurement needs.
- 1 - Scale
- 1 - Pan
- 1 - Power Cord
- 1 - Sub-platform
- 1 - Instruction Manual/CD
- 1 - Warranty Card